You will stay in a duplex in the heart of the capital, just minutes from the Antón Martín Market and the National Museum of Art Reina Sofia. There are innumerable services and leisure offers in the area. You can walk all the center and not bore a single day. You will love my space for how comfortable it is, its location, the atmosphere, the people, and the outdoor areas. My accommodation is ideal for you and your partner or for four people.
Area and surroundings:
The name of its street is due to the Monastery of Santa Isabel was founded in 1593 by personal order of Felipe II in memory of its daughter, the infanta Isabel Clara Eugenia. It is an area with much history and with great alternative atmosphere and nocturnal life that you will be able discover walking.
How to move:
You are in the center of the city you can walk to most of the areas of cultural interest, artistic, shops a few minutes away this Metro station Antón Martín also the station of lavapies with multiple bars and restaurants around. So and the whole apartment has two metro stations next door.
1) It is strictly forbidden to hold celebrations that provoke noises in the apartment or on the stairs, especially when entering and leaving the apartment. If the police or neighbors call us, we will have to kindly ask them to leave the apartment, as this may affect our tourist license.
2) It is not allowed to put music after 22:00 indoors or outdoors (terrace). Please respect the tranquility of the neighbors.
3) Smoking is not allowed on the property. Any damage to the apartment will result in the loss of the deposit.
4) Respect the neighbors and the community inside and outside (terrace) facilities
5) The consumption of alcoholic beverages by tenants or guest of the tenant is prohibited in the common areas of the building.
6) Please take care of all our furniture, furniture and equipment inside and outside the premises.
7) Any damage to the property will affect your deposit.
8) Please do not lose your keys, it is an additional charge of 25 €, to replenish a new copy.
9) Dispose of remaining waste before leaving. Do not leave trash in the local hallway or terraces.
10) Pets are not allowed in our establishments.
11) It is not allowed to paint, paper or install accessories in our apartment.
12) Be sure to press the correct buzzer to avoid disturbing neighbors.
13) Tickets after 9pm and until 9am will be subject to an additional payment of € 30 (business day) and € 50 (holiday).
14) The departure after 11:00 and until 15:00 will be subject to an additional payment of 30 € (working day) and 50 € (holiday).
If any of these rules is not met, they lead to the loss of the deposit. Please be careful and respect our rules. If you call the police we will ask you to vacate the property as this may affect our license and we will take the deposit deposit. In case of any specific doubt not clarified previously do not hesitate to contact us
See you soon !!
The Rent4days Team