The apartment is located within the Paseo de las Artes, in a quiet street, full of small art galleries, very close to the most important museums. At 10mn, there is the large Retiro park, the Atocha station and the commercial area.
he apartment is located in a quiet street behind the world known modern art gallery ,Reina Sofía Museum( 2mn by walking) , where you can enjoy Picasso's Guernica and many other famous pieces. It is also at a walking distance from Atocha (8mn) railway station, Museo del Prado (11 mn)and the big park of Retiro (19mn)The surrounding neighborhoods are Lavapies and Barrio de las Letras part of the city's old town. Although it is at a walking distance from the main touristic areas, the apartment is in a quiet and safe area that makes it perfect to travel with family and kids.
Has two bedrooms, master bedroom with a double bed and the second with 2 single beds. There is a third double pull out sofa/bed as well in the living room. The independent kitchen has everything you will need for a comfortable stay in the city. It has a full bathroom with a shower. 40m2.
Towels and linen are provided.
Area and environment:
The Reina Sofia museum is 2 mn by walking , and 13 mm to the Thyssen Bornemisza Museum .19mn to the Retiro Park ..
The first Saturday of each month, traders in the area take their products to the street, decorate their windows and offer special promotions, concerts and street theater while enliven the atmosphere.
Taxi, metro train and bus directly from the airport at 5 mn distance.
You can reach the Prado Museum by walking ( 11mnr
1) It is strictly forbidden to hold celebrations that cause noises in the apartment or on the stairs, especially when entering and leaving the apartment. If the police or neighbors call us, we will have to kindly ask them to leave the apartment, as this may affect our tourist license.
2) It is not allowed to put music after 22:00 indoors or outdoors (terrace). Please respect the tranquility of the neighbors.
3) Smoking is not allowed on the property. Any damage to the apartment will result in the loss of the deposit.
4) Respect the neighbors and the community inside and outside (terrace) facilities
5) The consumption of alcoholic beverages by tenants or guest of the tenant is prohibited in the common areas of the building.
6) Please take care of all our furniture, furniture and equipment inside and outside the premises.
7) Any damage to the property will affect your deposit.
8) Please do not lose your keys, it is an additional charge of € 25, to replenish a new copy.
9) Dispose of remaining waste before leaving. Do not leave trash in the local hallway or terraces.
10) Pets are not allowed in our establishments.
11) It is not allowed to paint, wallpaper or install acesstios in our apartment.
12) Be sure to press the correct buzzer to avoid disturbing neighbors.
13) Tickets after 9pm and until 9am will be subject to an additional payment of € 30 (business day) and € 50 (holiday).
14) Departure after 11:00 and until 15:00 will be subject to an additional payment of € 30 (working day) and € 50 (holiday).
If any of these rules are not met, they lead to the loss of the deposit. Please be careful and respect our rules. If you call the police we will ask you to vacate the property as it may affect our license and we will take the escrow deposit. In case of any specific doubts not clarified previously do not hesitate to contact us.
See you soon !!
The Rent4days Team