Modern apartment in the district of Salamanca
Excellent apartment in Salamanca neighborhood, located in a quiet street just three minutes away from Metro Manuel Becerra. The apartment consists of one exterior double bedroom, a sofa bed in the living room and one bathroom. It has TV and WiFi Internet 4G. The apartment is located on the fifth floor with elevator. Ideal for students or a short stay in one of the best neighborhoods of Madrid. Washing machine, refrigerator, microwave, TV, Heating, air conditioning, bed sheets, towels, bath gel and shampoo are also included.
Area and environment
Located in a quiet residential street. A few steps away you can find the street Jose Ortega y Gasset, main road of the Barrio de Salamanca. There is also located the Gold Gourmet which is one of the best fruit shops in Madrid.
How to get around
The nearest Metro stations are Diego de León with metro lines 4, 5 and 6 and Manuel Becerra with metro lines 2 and 6
1) It is strictly forbidden to hold celebrations that provoke noises in the apartment or on the stairs, especially when entering and leaving the apartment. If the police or neighbors call us, we will have to kindly ask them to leave the apartment, as this may affect our tourist license.
2) It is not allowed to put music after 22:00 indoors or outdoors (terrace). Please respect the tranquility of the neighbors.
3) Smoking is not allowed on the property. Any damage to the apartment will result in the loss of the deposit.
4) Please do not lose your keys, it is an additional charge of 25 €, to replenish a new copy.
5) Dispose of remaining waste before leaving.
6) Tickets after 9pm and until 9am will be subject to an additional payment of € 30 (working day) and € 50 (holiday).
7) Departure after 11:00 and until 15:00 will be subject to an additional payment of € 30 (working day) and € 50 (holiday).
If any of these rules are not met, they lead to the loss of the deposit. In case of any specific doubts not clarified previously do not hesitate to contact us
From the Rent4days team we hope that the description has resolved any doubts you may have.
ENJOY YOUR STAY!