This 65m2 apartment is completely renovated, it has a bedroom with double bed, fully equipped kitchen and a study. The bathroom with shower is completely renovated. It has a nice modern decor that makes it an apartment of design. It also has towels, sheets and everything needed for a good stay.
Area and environment:
This apartment is located in Guinardó, Barcelona. Nearby the Guinardó Park. You can also access to the famous viewpoint of the city: Los Bunkers, the Carmel, where you can see the whole city of Barcelona from the top.
Another element in this path is Park Guell, a beautiful public park with gardens situated on the top of the city of Barcelona with architectural elements.
This area is very well connected to the rest of Barcelona, you will find two subway stops about 150m, plus bus stops, which are just down the street.
1) It is strictly forbidden to hold celebrations that cause noises in the apartment or on the stairs, especially when entering and leaving the apartment. If the police or neighbors call us, we will have to kindly ask them to leave the apartment, as this may affect our tourist license.
2) It is not allowed to put music after 22:00 indoors or outdoors (terrace). Please respect the tranquility of the neighbors.
3) Smoking is not allowed on the property. Any damage to the apartment will result in the loss of the deposit.
4) Respect the neighbors and the community inside and outside (terrace) facilities
5) The consumption of alcoholic beverages by tenants or guest of the tenant is prohibited in the common areas of the building.
6) Please take care of all our furniture, furniture and equipment inside and outside the premises.
7) Any damage to the property will affect your deposit.
8) Please do not lose your keys, it is an additional charge of € 25, to replenish a new copy.
9) Dispose of remaining waste before leaving. Do not leave trash in the local hallway or terraces.
10) Pets are not allowed in our establishments.
11) It is not allowed to paint, wallpaper or install acesstios in our apartment.
12) Be sure to press the correct buzzer to avoid disturbing neighbors.
13) Tickets after 9pm and until 9am will be subject to an additional payment of € 30 (business day) and € 50 (holiday).
14) Departure after 11:00 and until 15:00 will be subject to an additional payment of € 30 (working day) and € 50 (holiday).
If any of these rules are not met, they lead to the loss of the deposit. Please be careful and respect our rules. If you call the police we will ask you to vacate the property as it may affect our license and we will take the escrow deposit. In case of any specific doubts not clarified previously do not hesitate to contact us
See you soon !!
The Rent4days Team