Gracia Terrace is one of our most charming apartments. The apartment is fully furnished and equipped with everything you need. A space of 60 m2 that can hold up to 3 people, which makes it ideal for families and small groups. It is also great for business travel because of its location.
Area and surroundings:
One of the main features of the apartment is its location since it is located in the neighborhood of the Villa de Gracia, belonging to the famous district of Gracia. It is 30 minutes walk from some of the main attractions of Barcelona such as La Sagrada Familia, Parc Güell, Las Ramblas or Plaza Catalunya; 10 minutes from Gaudi's Casa Batlló and La Pedrera; And less than 5 minutes from the most commercial streets of the neighborhood.
But the real treasure of this apartment is the terrace overlooking the Tibidabo mountain, where you can make unforgettable outdoor dinners.
Even having such a privileged location, the district of Gracia has managed to maintain its essence of town and still it is kept away from the tourist agglomerations own of other districts of Barcelona.
How to move:
The nearest metro station is Verdaguer (L4 / L5) or Diagonal (L3).
1) It is strictly forbidden to hold celebrations that cause noises in the apartment or on the stairs, especially when entering and leaving the apartment. If the police or neighbors call us, we will have to kindly ask them to leave the apartment, as this may affect our tourist license.
2) It is not allowed to put music after 22:00 indoors or outdoors (terrace). Please respect the tranquility of the neighbors.
3) Smoking is not allowed on the property. Any damage to the apartment will result in the loss of the deposit.
4) Respect the neighbors and the community inside and outside (terrace) facilities
5) The consumption of alcoholic beverages by tenants or guest of the tenant is prohibited in the common areas of the building.
6) Please take care of all our furniture, furniture and equipment inside and outside the premises.
7) Any damage to the property will affect your deposit.
8) Please do not lose your keys, it is an additional charge of € 25, to replenish a new copy.
9) Dispose of remaining waste before leaving. Do not leave trash in the local hallway or terraces.
10) Pets are not allowed in our establishments.
11) It is not allowed to paint, wallpaper or install acesstios in our apartment.
12) Be sure to press the correct buzzer to avoid disturbing neighbors.
13) Tickets after 9pm and until 9am will be subject to an additional payment of € 30 (business day) and € 50 (holiday).
14) The departure before 11:00 and until 15:00 will be subject to an additional payment of 30 € (working day) and 50 € (holiday).
If any of these rules are not met, they lead to the loss of the deposit. Please be careful and respect our rules. If you call the police we will ask you to vacate the property as it may affect our license and we will take the escrow deposit. In case of any specific doubts not clarified previously do not hesitate to contact us
Contacts to request more information about the apartment and to check: (+ 34) 935 141 659 (+34) 606 70 04 51
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org contact person: Yulia.
If any of these rules are not met, they lead to the loss of the deposit. In case of any specific doubts not clarified previously do not hesitate to contact us
From the Rent4days team we hope that the description has resolved any doubts you may have.
See you soon !!
The Rent4days Team