This magnificent 65m2 Netherlands is distributed on two floors plus a terrace on the third floor.
On the ground floor is the dining room, a modern kitchen with white finishes, plus a bathroom with shower.
The first floor is divided into two bedrooms and a beautiful balcony of 4m2. The first bedroom is double and single second.
Finally, on the last floor has the terrace of 30m2.
This duplex is in perfect condition, has parquet floors, plus certificate of occupancy.
It is located on Calle Cardedeu, Barrio de Gracia. Very close we can find very tourist sites like the Park Guell and the famous viewpoint of the Bunkers, plus restaurants and shops.
The neighborhood of Gracia is just one stop from the beginning of the Passeig de Gràcia but it seems a completely different world. Gracia was an independent town until the late nineteenth century and even now the community is small and closed. The locals are very proud of their roots; do not say "I'm from Barcelona," they say "I am de Gràcia".
Gracia is also well known for the festival that takes place five days during the month of August in which people compete for decorating the streets.
Stops near Fontana and Lessep meter. Fontana is the metro stop, from there you can reach the center of the city. Plaça Catalunya is less than 10 minutes. Also very close to the metro stop is passing cinema films in the original language (original version).
1) It is strictly forbidden to hold celebrations that cause noises in the apartment or on the stairs, especially when entering and leaving the apartment. If the police or neighbors call us, we will have to kindly ask them to leave the apartment, as this may affect our tourist license.
2) It is not allowed to put music after 22:00 indoors or outdoors (terrace). Please respect the tranquility of the neighbors.
3) Smoking is not allowed on the property. Any damage to the apartment will result in the loss of the deposit.
4) Respect the neighbors and the community inside and outside (terrace) facilities
5) The consumption of alcoholic beverages by tenants or guest of the tenant is prohibited in the common areas of the building.
6) Please take care of all our furniture, furniture and equipment inside and outside the premises.
7) Any damage to the property will affect your deposit.
8) Please do not lose your keys, it is an additional charge of € 25, to replenish a new copy.
9) Dispose of remaining waste before leaving. Do not leave trash in the local hallway or terraces.
10) Pets are not allowed in our establishments.
11) It is not allowed to paint, wallpaper or install acesstios in our apartment.
12) Be sure to press the correct buzzer to avoid disturbing neighbors.
13) Tickets after 9pm and until 9am will be subject to an additional payment of € 30 (business day) and € 50 (holiday).
14) Departure after 11:00 and until 15:00 will be subject to an additional payment of € 30 (working day) and € 50 (holiday).
15) There is always a tourist tax of € 2.25 multiplied by number of guests and the number of nights of stay in the apartment, provided that the stay is less than 8 nights, (payment will be made only in cash on arrival at Apartment and is additional to the price of the reservation, together with the deposit of the deposit)
If any of these rules are not met, they lead to the loss of the deposit. Please be careful and respect our rules. If you call the police we will ask you to vacate the property as it may affect our license and we will take the escrow deposit. In case of any specific doubts not clarified previously do not
hesitate to contact us
See you soon !!
The Rent4days Team