Beautiful apartment in Gran Via area- Fuencarral, in Madrid de los Austrias. The apartment is fully equipped with all appliances and a full kitchen (microwave, refrigerator, washing machine ...). With 50 m2 it has a separate room with built-in wardrobe, a living room with kitchenette, a dressing room, and a hallway distributor. It has a double bed in the master bedroom, and a sofa bed of 1.35 m2.
Area and surroundings:
In the commercial area of Callao- Hortaleza-Fuencarral-Puerta del sol in the Chueca district in the center of Madrid, 5 minutes from the streets of Gran Via, Fuencarral and Callao, 10 minutes from the Puerta del Sol, and the Plaza de España, 3 minutes from the Chueca metro. The neighborhood of Chueca is one of the most central and fun of Madrid. At night, ideal to enjoy its open-minded and gayfriendly atmosphere
How to move:
You are in the center of the city 3 minutes away from the Chueca metro, and you also have bus lines very close to the apartment. You can also move around the area as you are near many tourist places.
Area and surroundings:
1) It is strictly forbidden to hold celebrations that provoke noises in the apartment or on the stairs, especially when entering and leaving the apartment. If the police or neighbors call us, we will have to kindly ask them to leave the apartment, as this may affect our tourist license.
2) It is not allowed to put music after 22:00 indoors or outdoors (terrace). Please respect the tranquility of the neighbors.
3) Smoking is not allowed on the property. Any damage to the apartment will result in the loss of the deposit.
4) Respect the neighbors and the community inside and outside (terrace) facilities
5) The consumption of alcoholic beverages by tenants or guest of the tenant is prohibited in the common areas of the building.
6) Please take care of all our furniture, furniture and equipment inside and outside the premises.
7) Any damage to the property will affect your deposit.
8) Please do not lose your keys, it is an additional charge of 25 €, to replenish a new copy.
9) Dispose of remaining waste before leaving. Do not leave trash in the local hallway or terraces.
10) Pets are not allowed in our establishments.
11) It is not allowed to paint, paper or install accessories in our apartment.
12) Be sure to press the correct buzzer to avoid disturbing neighbors.
13) Tickets after 9pm and until 9am will be subject to an additional payment of € 30 (business day) and € 50 (holiday).
14) The departure after 11:00 and until 15:00 will be subject to an additional payment of 30 € (working day) and 50 € (holiday).
If any of these rules is not met, they lead to the loss of the deposit. Please be careful and respect our rules. If you call the police we will ask you to vacate the property as this may affect our license and we will take the deposit deposit. In case of any specific doubt not clarified previously do not hesitate to contact us
See you soon !!
The Rent4days Team