When elegance, exclusivity and luxury come together, they give this type of property to a particular audience. It is one of those houses in which only with entering is realized the detail, thought of different forms for each one of the stays. The first, a living room divided into two rooms, a dining area and another separated by a design fireplace, perfect to receive guests or even enjoy cocktails in society, giving directly to a terrace with the possibility of opening the large double window, which Makes it practically belong directly to the room, giving a feeling of unbeatable amplitude. If, on the other hand, we seek a quiet space, we find it in the office that is accessed through the living room. The high quality materials and the luxury we see reflected in the whole house and it is possible to emphasize the finishes both in kitchen and bathrooms. The bedrooms also renovated are very spacious and bright, but you have to let yourself be enjoyed on reaching the main since with the south facing light is the main protagonist as is the large dressing room and ensuite bathroom. To complete the radiant floor and the music throughout the house culminate those details that make of this, an exclusive property for an exclusive client.
Area and surroundings:
The neighborhood of Salamanca has traditionally been considered a high class neighborhood and the most requested by the locals or visitors of long seasons, without being a typically tourist district as could be the historic center. However the streets of the Recoletos neighborhood closest to the Parque del Retiro offer a large number of elegant cafes, restaurants and boutiques with the most distinguished brands that attract top-level tourists. The street of Serrano begins in the Plaza de Independencia, where the famous Puerta de Alcalá is located, and the entrance of the Retiro, emblematic and representative monument of the city. In this area there are some palaces of the XIX century. Serrano Street is not only known to be the place where the most exclusive stores are located but for the great category of homes and offices found there
Metro: Retiro station. Line 2
A few minutes from the Retiro Park
1) It is strictly forbidden to hold celebrations that cause noises in the apartment or on the stairs, especially when entering and leaving the apartment. If the police or neighbors call us, we will have to kindly ask them to leave the apartment, as this may affect our tourist license.
2) It is not allowed to put music after 22:00 indoors or outdoors (terrace). Please respect the tranquility of the neighbors.
3) Smoking is not allowed on the property. Any damage to the apartment will result in the loss of the deposit.
4) Respect the neighbors and the community inside and outside (terrace) facilities
5) The consumption of alcoholic beverages by tenants or guest of the tenant is prohibited in the common areas of the building.
6) Please take care of all our furniture, furniture and equipment inside and outside the premises.
7) Any damage to the property will affect your deposit.
8) Please do not lose your keys, it is an additional charge of € 25, to replenish a new copy.
9) Dispose of remaining waste before leaving. Do not leave trash in the local hallway or terraces.
10) Pets are not allowed in our establishments.
11) It is not allowed to paint, wallpaper or install acesstios in our apartment.
12) Be sure to press the correct buzzer to avoid disturbing neighbors.
13) Tickets after 9pm and until 9am will be subject to an additional payment of € 30 (business day) and € 50 (holiday).
14) Departure after 12:00 and until 15:00 will be subject to an additional payment of € 30 (working day) and € 50 (holiday).
15) There is always a tourist tax of € 2.25 multiplied by number of guests and the number of nights of stay in the apartment, provided that the stay is less than 8 nights, (payment will be made only in cash on arrival at Apartment and is additional to the price of the reservation, together with the deposit of the deposit)
If any of these rules are not met, they lead to the loss of the deposit. Please be careful and respect our rules. If you call the police we will ask you to vacate the property as it may affect our license and we will take the escrow deposit. In case of any specific doubts not clarified previously do not hesitate to contact us.
See you soon !!
The Rent4days Team