Spacious and modern apartment in Barcelona near Plaza Cataluña.
- This tourist apartment of 95 m2 is very spacious and bright and is composed of three double rooms. The first has a king size double bed; The second of another matrimonial bed; And the third of two single beds. The living room is really large and is equipped with a sofa, a pouf and a table with 6 chairs. It has a kitchen with all the comforts and a complete bathroom with a large bathtub. In addition, the apartment has another bathroom, right next to the main room, with a gallery where to lay clothes and a room for the washing machine.
The apartment has air conditioning, heating and TV. The floor is provided with parquet and its capacity is for 6 people. The building where this apartment is located has an elevator and a concierge service.
Area and surroundings
- The Gemütlich Roger is one of the best apartments we have for families. It is located in the Eixample district (translated as "ensanche") and corresponds to the newest part of the city. It is known for the design of its streets, devised by the Catalan engineer Cerdà during the 1850s, with straight lines, parallel to the sea ones, and perpendicular to the others. This makes it very difficult to get lost in the Eixample and as a result, it is easy to find places. The orientation of its streets makes all its sides have direct sunlight throughout the day.
Today, the Eixample is famous because it is home to most of Barcelona's art nouveau masterpieces and because it is a middle-upper-class residential area with many shops, restaurants and cafés.
How to get around
The area is well communicated and has several metro stops nearby, but the nearest are Arc de Triomf and Tetouan. However, this neighborhood is very central and most points of interest are within walking distance.
1) It is strictly forbidden to hold celebrations that cause noises in the apartment or on the stairs, especially when entering and leaving the apartment. If the police or neighbors call us, we will have to kindly ask them to leave the apartment and would lead to the loss of the deposit as this may affect our tourist license.
2) It is not allowed to put music after 22:00 indoors or outdoors (terrace). Please respect the tranquility of the neighbors, this situation would lead to the loss of the deposit.
3) Smoking is not allowed on the property. Any damage to the apartment will result in the loss of the deposit.
4) Please do not lose your keys, it is an additional charge of € 25, to replenish a new copy.
5) Dispose of remaining waste before leaving.
6) Tickets after 9pm and until 9am will be subject to an additional payment of € 30 (business day) and € 50 (holiday).
7) Departure after 12:00 and until 15:00 will be subject to an additional payment of € 10 per extra hour.
8) There is always a tourist tax of 0.72 € multiplied by number of guests and the number of nights of stay in the apartment, provided that the stay is less than 8 nights, (payment is additional to the price of the reservation together With deposit of the deposit)
9) Contacts to request more information about the apartment and to check in: (+34) 935 141 659 (+34) 606 70 04 51
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org contact person: Yulia.
If any of these rules are not met, they lead to the loss of the deposit. In case of any specific doubts not clarified previously do not hesitate to contact us
All cancellations or changes must be made via email or fax. Cancellations or changes over the phone will not be accepted. In case of cancellation of the reservation a cancellation fee will be applied according to the days in advance with which the cancellation is made:
-If you cancel the reservation 15 days or less before arrival Stay Barcelona Apartments will charge 100% of the total amount without cleaning charge.
-If you cancel the reservation 30 days or less before your arrival you will be charged 25% of the total amount without cleaning charge.
-If you cancel the reservation more than 30 days before your arrival you will be charged 20% of the total amount without cleaning charge.
-If the client changes dates or apartment will be considered as a new reservation and will apply the detailed cancellation policy.
- It is recommended to the clients the contracting of a holiday cancellation insurance. For any cancellation the policy explained above will apply.
-If Stay Barcelona Apartments could not accommodate the client in the apartment that has reserved, the client will be informed and will be offered another apartment of similar or better conditions. If both parties do not agree, the customer will be reimbursed the amount paid.
Deposit against damages
- Upon arrival, clients must pay a deposit to cover any damages that may be caused.
-As well, once you arrive at the apartment you must sign the contract that includes the rules of stay. Please note that you will be accepting the Terms and Conditions specified here.
-Each apartment has a deposit against damages between € 300 and € 500. This amount will be requested upon arrival. This damage deposit must be paid by credit card (with an additional fee of 1%) and will be refunded on the same credit card number within 3 to 8 days after your check-out and The review of the apartment.
Your reservation will be confirmed when we receive your first reservation payment. You will receive a confirmation email from Stay Barcelona Apartments within 24 hours of making that first payment on business days or 48 hours on weekends and holidays.
This confirmation email contains all your booking details (address of the apartment, telephone and contact person, terms of payment upon arrival and important information about your entry and exit)
The initial payment will be paid by phone, bank transfer or credit card.
By telephone: 0034 93 514 16 59
By bank transfer to:
Name: Stay Barcelona Apartments, Ramon World Raberg
Bank entity: Banco Sabadell
Address: C / Moli, 26 08950 Esplugues de Llobregat, Barcelona (Spain)
Account Number: 0081 5214 70 0001070811
IBAN: ES44 0081 5214 7000 0107 0811
With credit card: Fill out a form with all your information and send it to email@example.com
* In case of making the initial payment by bank transfer, please remember to send us the receipt to firstname.lastname@example.org. Include also your booking dates, the name of the apartment and your personal information (name, email, contact telephone number). Please remember that the down payment must be paid at least 3 days before your arrival.
Upon arrival you must pay the remaining amount and refundable deposit against damages. Please, check in your confirmation email the method of payment of the chosen apartment.
You must pay the remaining amount in cash or credit card (depending on the apartment) upon arrival. In case of payment with American Express the additional commission would be 3.5%. If you need more information, please contact our customer service. On certain occasions, the payment can also be made through bank transfer as long as:
The corresponding total amount is received in our account 7 days before your arrival (bank charges are assumed by the guest).
We have received confirmation of payment in writing.
Deposit against damages
Upon arrival, guests must pay a deposit to cover any damages that may be caused.
Also, once you arrive at the apartment you must sign the contract that includes the rules of stay. Please note that you will be accepting the Terms and Conditions specified here.
Each apartment has a deposit against damages between € 300 and € 500. This amount will be requested upon arrival. This damage deposit must be paid by credit card (with an additional fee of 1%) and will be refunded on the same credit card number within 3 to 8 days after your check-out and The review of the apartment.
Arrival and departure
Prepare for your arrival
It is very important that you inform us by email of your arrival time as soon as possible to email@example.com. We need to arrange your check-in.
In addition, please inform your contact person of any change or delay in your arrival. You can find this contact number in your confirmation email.
Please also consider that this contact person will have your phone number and email address in case you need to contact you.
In case you can not inform us via email, call us on 0034 93 514 16 59.
Day of arrival
Contact our welcome team (your contact number is on the booking confirmation email) as soon as you arrive in Barcelona (no matter if you travel by plane, train or car). Call us and make an appointment in our office or directly in your apartment.
Our welcome team will meet you at your apartment according to the arranged appointment, give you the keys and show you the apartment. Occasionally you may need to come to our office to collect your keys as well as all the necessary information.
The apartment will be available from 14:00. Please note that if the apartment was ready before that time we would try to accommodate you as soon as possible. Likewise, consider that your arrival may not be the only one at that time. Please note:
If you check-in after 21:00 you will be charged a surcharge of € 30.
If you check-in after 00:00 this surcharge will be 50 €.
Our check-in time is until 02:30 am.
Your departure from the apartment
Check-out is before 11:00 am. If you want to stay longer, please contact Stay Barcelona Apartments before your arrival and we will try to meet your needs. Please note that late check-out, without prior notice or authorization from Stay Barcelona Apartments, will incur a surcharge. Until 18:00 this will be 50% of the rental price of the apartment per night; From 18:00 will be charged a surcharge equivalent to the price of an additional night.
Any departure after the scheduled time must be arranged and approved by Stay Barcelona Apartments.
Please leave the apartment clean, no trash. Leave the keys on the table and close the door behind you after making sure you carry all your belongings with you and ensure that the main entrance to the building is not locked.
We remind you that we have a shuttle service available from your apartment to the airport. Please contact Stay Barcelona Apartments to make a reservation.
Behavior in apartments
Guests staying at Stay Barcelona Apartments should be aware of noise and respect standards for other residents between 10:00 pm and 10:00 am. Parties and loud music are completely forbidden. If there were loud music or parties were held and complaints were received from neighbors and / or police, customers would be immediately expelled from the apartment, regardless of the time, outside day or night.
We would appreciate your full cooperation in this matter and hopefully understand the need for these standards, as our apartments are located in residential buildings with people who have to meet their daily routine. The rest time of the neighbors has to be respected.
The client, signing the rules of the apartment at his check-in, agrees to behave in a responsible and correct manner, in his name and that of his companions. If this person or any of his / her companions behave improperly or inappropriately, Stay Barcelona Apartments reserves the right to ask the person and his / her companions to leave the apartment. From then on, these customers will not be entitled to claims or any form of compensation. You will lose the payments made and will be charged the damage deposit.
We also remind you that you automatically accept our Terms and Conditions of stay when you book an apartment with Stay Barcelona Apartments and by signing the rules of the apartment upon arrival.
ENJOY YOUR STAY!