Nice Loft, fully furnished and equipped where natural light predominates which brings a feeling of tranquility. It is well connected and close to the Exhibition of Barcelona. Our comfortable and charming 50m2 loft has a spacious living room, dining room and bedroom with double bed, 1 bathroom and a fully equipped kitchen, it has a maximum capacity for 4 people. All linen and towels are provided. The apartment is fully equipped with modern decor and its pleasant, bright and cozy atmosphere will be ideal for your stay. Lastly, it located in a quiet area. The Rent4days team offers an optimal and efficient service that guarantees full availability throughout your stay.
Location and environment:
This loft is between Estación de Sants (main train station in Barcelona and where the airport train arrives) and Francesc Macia which is the chic neighborhood of the city. It is also very close to the Fair and the South exit of Barcelona, towards the airport.
The district of Eixample, one of the most beautiful areas in Barcelona, where you will find beautiful terraces, shops with unique decorations and high quality restaurants. Here you will find the historical building of the University of Barcelona, modern landmarks such as the Golferichs House, emblematic Gaudí houses like La Pedrera and Casa Batllo, Park Joan Miró, and two large markets, Ninot and Sant Antoni who give vibrancy and life to the neighborhood of Eixample.
The loft is near Sants Estación with subway lines L3 and L5, and also railway lines R1, R2, R3, and R4.
1) It is strictly forbidden to have parties or celebrations that may cause noises in the apartment or in the stairs, especially when entering and leaving the apartment. If the police or neighbors call us, we will have to kindly ask you to leave the apartment, as this may affect our tourist license.
2) It is not allowed to put music after 22:00 indoors or outdoors (terrace). Please respect the tranquility of the neighbors.
3) Smoking is not allowed in the apartment. Any damage caused will result in the loss of the deposit.
4) Please do not lose your keys as it will cost a charge of 30€ to get a new copy.
5) Check-in and Check-out Hours:
Check-in: after 16:00h (4:00 pm)
Check-out: before 12:00 (12:00 pm)
6) Throw away remaining garbage before leaving. Do not leave trash in the local hallway or terraces.
7) Additional charge for Check-ins after:
- Check-in 20:00h - 0:00h: 30 €
- Check-in 0:00h - 6:00h: 50 €
- Check-in 6:00h - 8:00h: 30 €
- Check-in on Sundays and public holidays: 30 €
8) Additional charge for Check-outs after:
- check-out 20:00h - 0:00h: 30 €
- check-out 0:00h - 6:00h: 50 €
- check-out 6:00h - 8:00h: 30 €
- check-out on Sundays and public holidays: 30 €
9) There is always a tourist tax of 2,47€ multiplied by the number of guests and the number of nights you are staying in our apartment, when this stay is lower than 8 nights (this tax has to be paid only in cash at arrival).
10) The secure deposit is 200€ and has to be paid by credit card at arrival. It will be fully refunded after leaving the apartment if any damages or problems were caused during the stay. The secure deposit is not incluided in the reservation price.
11) Respect the neighbors and the community inside and outside (terrace) the facilities.
12) The consumption of alcoholic beverages by tenants or guest of the tenant is prohibited in the common areas of the building.
13) Please take care of the furniture and equipment inside and outside the premises.
14) Any damage caused to the property will affect your deposit.
15) Pets are not allowed in our establishments.
16) It is not allowed to paint, wallpaper or install acessories in our apartment.
17) Be sure to press the correct buzzer to avoid disturbing neighbors.
If any of these rules are not met, they lead to the loss of the deposit. Please be careful and respect our rules. If you call the police we will ask you to vacate the property as it may affect our license and we will take the escrow deposit. In case of any specific doubts not clarified previously do not hesitate to contact us.
See you soon!
The Rent4days Team