Nice apartment, very well located on the third floor of a building from the 1960s, in the Eixample Barcelona area. Accommodation is up to 8 people. Our comfortable and charming apartment 82m2 has 3 bedrooms, 1 triple with a double bed and a single bed, 1 double, 1 single, 2 bathrooms and fully equipped kitchen, has a maximum capacity of 8 people. It provides all the bedding and towels. It provides cradle under requirement. Full Equipped with modern decor, with a pleasant and comfortable atmosphere, very welcoming light make this an ideal apartment for your stay. Located in a quiet area. The Rent4days team offer an optimal, efficient and close service throughout your stay. Is combined with other three apartments in the samebuilding, that can accommodate up to 26 people.
Location and environment:
Is a beautiful area with wide boulevards and gardens, near shopping centers like L'illa Diagonal and Les Arenes, also Sants Station, Fira de Barcelona, Higher Technical School of Industrial Engineers, the FC Barcelona's stadium, Camp Nou and Montjuic are nearby. Grocery stores and supermarkets are located in the area for a pleasant stay.
One of the best residential areas of Barcelona, near the University of Barcelona, also with lot of trade and many parks and prestigious private schools. Walking the streets, you will always find a piece of the past. There are also many coffee shops, bars and restaurants. Gaudi houses and other important Catalan architects also major markets like Sant Antoni and Ninot complete the tourist offer.
The area is actually a residential place with beautiful modern and well connected to other areas, with metro lines 3 and 5, which will take in ten minutes from downtown buildings. It is also close to the Sants station and Fira de Barcelona.
The area is actually very well connected to other areas, with metro lines 3 and 5, which will take you in ten minutes to downtown Barcelona. It is also close to Sants Station and Fira de Barcelona.
1) It is strictly forbidden to hold celebrations that cause noises in the apartment or on the stairs, especially when entering and leaving the apartment. If the police or neighbors call us, we will have to kindly ask them to leave the apartment, as this may affect our tourist license.
2) It is not allowed to put music after 22:00 indoors or outdoors (terrace). Please respect the tranquility of the neighbors.
3) Smoking is not allowed on the property. Any damage to the apartment will result in the loss of the deposit.
4) Respect the neighbors and the community inside and outside (terrace) facilities
5) The consumption of alcoholic beverages by tenants or guest of the tenant is prohibited in the common areas of the building.
6) Please take care of all our furniture, furniture and equipment inside and outside the premises.
7) Any damage to the property will affect your deposit.
8) Please do not lose your keys, it is an additional charge of € 25, to replenish a new copy.
9) Dispose of remaining waste before leaving. Do not leave trash in the local hallway or terraces.
10) Pets are not allowed in our establishments.
11) It is not allowed to paint, wallpaper or install acesstios in our apartment.
12) Be sure to press the correct buzzer to avoid disturbing neighbors.
13) Tickets after 9pm and until 9am will be subject to an additional payment of € 30 (business day) and € 50 (holiday).
14) Departure after 11:00 and until 15:00 will be subject to an additional payment of € 30 (working day) and € 50 (holiday).
15) There is always a tourist tax of € 2.25 multiplied by number of guests and the number of nights of stay in the apartment, provided that the stay is less than 8 nights, (payment will be made only in cash on arrival at Apartment and is additional to the price of the reservation, together with the deposit of the deposit)
If any of these rules are not met, they lead to the loss of the deposit. Please be careful and respect our rules. If you call the police we will ask you to vacate the property as it may affect our license and we will take the escrow deposit. In case of any specific doubts not clarified previously do not hesitate to contact us.
See you soon !!
The Rent4days Team