Very bright and comfortable apartment for family and friends with exterior view. Located at the central area of Barcelona. Our charming apartment of 70m2 with 3 bedrooms, 1 double and 2 singles, 1 bathroom and fully equipped kitchen, it has a capacity for 4 people. Full Equipped and cozy decor, with a pleasant, comfortable and bright atmosphere that make this an ideal apartment an ideal for your stay. Located in a quiet area. The Rent4days team offer an optimal, ensuring, efficient and close service throughout your stay.
Location and environment:
The location is excellent, five minutes from Paseo de Gracia and Plaza Catalunya, and ten minutes from Las Ramblas. The apartment is located on a very quiet and safe neighborhood, just a minutes away from the Gothic Quarter and the Born neighborhood.By walking you can visit the main attractions of the city: main buildings of Gaudí, Palau de la Música wish is the most prestigious in Barcelona, museums, Parque de la Ciutadella, the Boqueria market, the Cathedral and the church of Santa Maria del Mar among others.
Here you will find the best international designer shops such as Chanel and MaxMara, also La Pedrera and Casa Batllo wish are two of Gaudi's best buildings. This place also has several galleries where you can see interesting art, and if art is what attracts you, then come to visit the Antoni Tapies Foundation located just at Passeig de Gràcia's exit, which has a permanent collection of the work of this Catalan artist.
Public transportation is nearby, Urgell subway station (Villaroel crossing Gran Vía), Universitat subway station with Line 1 (University Square), Antoni subway station with lines 1 and 2 Sant Antoni (Ronda Sant Antoni crossing Tamarit), bus to the airport line 2 Aerobus.
1) It's strictly forbidden to have celebrations or make noise in the apartment or stairs, especially when entering and leaving the apartment. If the police or neighbors calls us, we'll have to ask you kindly to leave the apartment, as this may affect our tourism license.
2) It is not allowed to play music after 22: 00h inside or outside (terrace). Please respect the neighbors.
3) Smoking is not allowed inside the property. Any damage inside the apartment will mean the loss of your deposit.
4) Please do not lose your keys, it is an additional charge of 25 €, to replace a new copy.
5) Remove the remaining waste before leaving.
6) Check in after 21:00 until 9:00 will be attached to an additional payment of 30 € (weekdays) and 50 € (holidays).
7) Departures after 12:00 until 15:00 will be attached to an additional payment of 30 € (weekdays) and 50 € (holidays).
8)We always charge a tourist tax of (0,72€ x number of guests x number of nights the clients will stay at the apartment) only the stay is inferior to 8 nights, the payment will be only in cash at the arrival to the apartment and is not pertaining to the price of the reserve.
If any of these rules is not fulfilled it will lead to loss of deposit. In case of doubt please contact us.
The Rent4days team hopes the previous explanations may solve all your doubts and expectations.
ENJOY YOUR STAY!
Apartment very bright and comfortable for family and friends with views to the outside. Located in the central area of Barcelona. Our comfortable and charming apartment of 80m2 has 3 bedrooms, 1 double and 2 singles, 1 bathroom and fully equipped kitchen, has a maximum capacity for 4 people. Full equipped and with cozy decoration, with its pleasant and comfortable bright atmosphere make this apartment ideal for your stay. Located in a quiet area with no disturbing noises. The Rent4days team offers you an optimum, efficient and close service guaranteeing during your stay.
Area and surroundings:
The location of the apartment is excellent, five minutes from Paseo de Gracia and Plaza Catalunya, and ten minutes from Las Ramblas. Located in a very quiet and safe neighborhood, just minutes from the Gothic Quarter and El Born. On foot you can visit the main attractions of the city, such as the main buildings of Gaudí, Palau de la Música which is the most prestigious of Barcelona, museums, Ciutadella Park, Boquería market, cathedral and The church of Santa Maria del Mar and others.
Here you can find the best international designer stores, such as Chanel and MaxMara. In addition, along this street are La Pedrera and Casa Batlló, two of the typical buildings dreamed of Gaudí. This place also houses several interesting art galleries and if art is what attracts you, then do not miss the Antoni Tàpies Foundation, located just off the Passeig de Gràcia, which has a permanent collection of works by this artist Catalan.
How to move:
Public transport is nearby, Urgell metro station (Villaroel crossing Gran Vía): Line 1 of the metro station Universitat (line 1) and metro line 2 of the Sant Antoni station (Ronda Sant Antoni cross Tamarit) : Bus line 2 to the airport: Aerobús.
1) It is strictly forbidden to hold celebrations that cause noises in the apartment or on the stairs, especially when entering and leaving the apartment. If the police or neighbors call us, we will have to kindly ask them to leave the apartment, as this may affect our tourist license.
2) It is not allowed to put music after 22:00 indoors or outdoors (terrace). Please respect the tranquility of the neighbors.
3) Smoking is not allowed on the property. Any damage to the apartment will result in the loss of the deposit.
4) Respect the neighbors and the community inside and outside (terrace) facilities
5) The consumption of alcoholic beverages by tenants or guest of the tenant is prohibited in the common areas of the building.
6) Please take care of all our furniture, furniture and equipment inside and outside the premises.
7) Any damage to the property will affect your deposit.
8) Please do not lose your keys, it is an additional charge of € 25, to replenish a new copy.
9) Dispose of remaining waste before leaving. Do not leave trash in the local hallway or terraces.
10) Pets are not allowed in our establishments.
11) It is not allowed to paint, wallpaper or install acesstios in our apartment.
12) Be sure to press the correct buzzer to avoid disturbing neighbors.
13) Tickets after 9pm and until 9am will be subject to an additional payment of € 30 (business day) and € 50 (holiday).
14) Departure after 12:00 and until 15:00 will be subject to an additional payment of € 30 (working day) and € 50 (holiday).
15) There is always a tourist tax of € 2.25 multiplied by number of guests and the number of nights of stay in the apartment, provided that the stay is less than 8 nights, (payment will be made only in cash on arrival at Apartment and is additional to the price of the reservation, together with the deposit of the deposit)
If any of these rules are not met, they lead to the loss of the deposit. Please be careful and respect our rules. If you call the police we will ask you to vacate the property as it may affect our license and we will take the escrow deposit. In case of any specific doubts not clarified previously do not hesitate to contact us.
See you soon !!
The Rent4days Team