Our apartment of 60m2 consists of a large terrace, very bright and comfortable for family and friends with outside view. There are two double bedrooms, both with fitted wardrobes, fresh clean sheets are provided and the lounge also has a double sofa bed if necessary.
The apartment is furnished with a sofa, dining table, Wi-Fi and TV. The kitchen is fully equipped with oven, microwave, fridge-freezer, dishwasher, washing machine, dryer and all the necessary elements for cooking. The bathroom has a tub and shower in a clean and fresh white towels are also provided. Also the apartment is located in a very nice central location for all.
Area and environment:
The location could not be better, five minutes from Paseo de Gracia and Plaza Catalunya, and ten minutes from Las Ramblas. Located in a very quiet and safe, just minutes from the Gothic Quarter and the Born neighborhood. On foot you can visit the main attractions of the city: main buildings of Gaudí, Palau de la Música and the most prestigious of Barcelona, museums, Parque de la Ciutadella, the Boqueria market, the Cathedral and the church of Santa Maria del Mar...
Today, the Eixample is famous because there is most of the masterpieces of art nouveau in Barcelona and it is a high-class residential area with many shops.
The right side of the Eixample is the older and therefore has a more impressive architecture, but really there is no big difference between the two sides.
Passeig de Gràcia is located in the heart of Eixample and divides into two: "Eixample left" and "Eixample right".
Here you will find the best international designer shops such as Chanel and MaxMara. Also, along this road they are La Pedrera and Casa Batllo, two of Gaudi buildings typical dreamed. This place also houses several galleries of interesting art, and if art is what attracts you, then come to visit the Antoni Tapies Foundation, located just off the Passeig de Gràcia, which has a permanent collection of the work of this Catalan artist.
The Eixample is a safe residential area of the city which in turn provides an active nightlife and a pleasant culture of cafés. This is a beautiful area to roam around, enjoy the glorious architecture and people-watch from the terrace of one of the many cafes.
This is where you will find some of the best and most expensive restaurants in the city. These, in combination with known international bars such as Dry Martini, make this area is extremely nice for a night.
Moreover, the shuttle service to and from the place is very good. The Eixample has several metro stops, as well FGC train. However, this neighbourhood is very central and most attractions are within a distance that can be done walking.
Public transportation is nearby, station Urgell metro (Villaroel cross the Gran Vía): Line 1 subway station Universitat (University Square) line 1 and line 2 metro station Sant Antoni (Ronda Sant Antoni cross Tamarit): line 2 bus to the airport: Aerobus. Stop in Sepulveda, 119 bus to the beach: 64. Stop in Sepulveda, 175.
1) It is strictly forbidden to hold celebrations that cause noises in the apartment or on the stairs, especially when entering and leaving the apartment. If the police or neighbors call us, we will have to kindly ask them to leave the apartment, as this may affect our tourist license.
2) It is not allowed to put music after 22:00 indoors or outdoors (terrace). Please respect the tranquility of the neighbors.
3) Smoking is not allowed on the property. Any damage to the apartment will result in the loss of the deposit.
4) Respect the neighbors and the community inside and outside (terrace) facilities
5) The consumption of alcoholic beverages by tenants or guest of the tenant is prohibited in the common areas of the building.
6) Please take care of all our furniture, furniture and equipment inside and outside the premises.
7) Any damage to the property will affect your deposit.
8) Please do not lose your keys, it is an additional charge of € 25, to replenish a new copy.
9) Dispose of remaining waste before leaving. Do not leave trash in the local hallway or terraces.
10) Pets are not allowed in our establishments.
11) It is not allowed to paint, wallpaper or install acesstios in our apartment.
12) Be sure to press the correct buzzer to avoid disturbing neighbors.
13) Tickets after 9pm and until 9am will be subject to an additional payment of € 30 (business day) and € 50 (holiday).
14) Departure after 12:00 and until 15:00 will be subject to an additional payment of € 30 (working day) and € 50 (holiday).
15) There is always a tourist tax of € 2.25 multiplied by number of guests and the number of nights of stay in the apartment, provided that the stay is less than 8 nights, (payment will be made only in cash on arrival at Apartment and is additional to the price of the reservation, together with the deposit of the deposit)
If any of these rules are not met, they lead to the loss of the deposit. Please be careful and respect our rules. If you call the police we will ask you to vacate the property as it may affect our license and we will take the escrow deposit. In case of any specific doubts not clarified previously do not hesitate to contact us.
See you soon !!
The Rent4days Team